- Only You Can Stop Men who Hurt Women from also Harming Animals
- 7 Tips for Dealing with Death
- Lessons for Activists from Ursula Le Guin
- What is animalism?
- On Moral empathy, animal suffering, family and friends
- All The Advice You Need To Raise Animal Friendly Children
- how to be vegan in the Arctic
- vegans are not going to solve world hunger.
- DOMESTICIZATION – MUSINGS ON THE ROOTS OF SPECIESISM & OPPRESSION
- Of Snakes and Saints
- ‘Habitat’ (a Poem and a Reflection)
- Wildlife Rehab With KAF: One of the Best Decisions I’ve Ever Made
- Exciting conference! Get ready for the 4th International Conference on Ecolinguistics (ICE-4)
- Are hedgehogs going extinct? Full report on two compassionate days to save the European hedgehog
- Anarchy and Accountability? A staggering reflection of a heartbreaking conference: Insights from the 5th Anarchist Network Studies Conference
- “Meeting them where they are” and Problems with Taste-Based Advocacy
- Rethink Your Understanding of Veganism
- A Simple Picture of Speciesism and Linked Oppression
- Raju the Elephant Rescued From 50 Years of Torture
- Slavery Cheap Food From Forced Labour
- Who is Dave Duckshoot?
- Vegan Black Metal Chef – Pad Thai
- Ten years in, my thoughts on veganism
- I Was A Teenage Anarchist And Now I’m A Mid-Thirties Anarchist
- Let’s talk waste at vegan fairs….
- Animal use and abuse is not anarchist
- Welcome to the ramblings of a veganarchist
- “Persistent Ovulator”
- How Pre-packaged Avocados Reflect The Way I Approach Social Justice
- Give Praise to Seitan: Interview with Brian Manowitz, Vegan Black Metal Chef
- The Modern Social Justice Movements: Pro-Intersectional. Except to One Minority
- It’s Not Just Chocolate, It’s Their Flesh
- 20 ways the violence of the oppressed isn’t the same as the violence of the oppressors
- Caring about animals and caring about humans don’t rule each other out: Anna Morozova (the Baltics)
- Putting love and respect for the animals into drawings: Weronika Kolinska (MENIMA; PL/NL)
- Promoting vegan, feminist and environmental messages on film and also behind the camera: Melanie Light (UK)
- Stars in the Hedgerow, Chickens in Trees, And Flying Horses
- 1st year-long attempt to eat 100% wild food for a year
- One month eating 100% foraged and wild food – a trial run for the year-long project.
- Victory! Dans at Green Hills Removes Foie Gras from Menu
- Eating animals to help animals? We can do better.
- Review of Bethlehem VegFest
- Coming Out for Animals
- The Vegan Drag Queen Meets Our Hen House: Bringing New Meaning to Kale Salad
- How NOT to Completely Suck at Pitching Animal Rights and Vegan Stories to the Media
- Isabella Fyvie Mayo, novelist and activist (1843 – 1914)
- Aberdeen University Veggie & Vegan Society (2012 – current)
- Aberdeen University Animal Rights Society (c.1989 – 1998)
- Goodbye, Gary Yourofsky. What’s Next for Vegan Activism?
- Raw Alignment’s water fast UTI cure could kill
- Goodbye, Things: The New Japanese Minimalism
- Bombed, shot, shell shocked and killed. Animals in War Memorial, London
- About ‘whole’ chickens and ‘humane’ milk
- Why I don’t buy a goat for Africa
- Gary Yourofsky is Wrong: Vegans Kill Insects
- Highlights of my latest attempt to convince “Ask Yourself” to be LESS RACIST.
- Riding a Bicycle is Not the Meaning of Life
- Why Veganism Must Be Anti-Capitalist
- Vegan Video Resource Library
- Activist Journeys Compilation Zine